Trafficking refers to the illegal transport of human beings, in particular women and children, for the purpose of selling them or exploiting their labor.
Our Child Trafficking Solutions fight child trafficking using the most effective means available, including increasing community awareness of the dangers of trafficking, rescuing victims, ensuring rehabilitation and healthcare, and providing education and life skills training.
How does your support help?
Your support helps give children, families and communities the services they need to fight child trafficking:
- Stronger community awareness about the dangers of trafficking;
- Rescue services for victims;
- Rehabilitation (i.e. counseling) and healthcare;
- Education and life skill training;
- Vocational training;
- And advocacy — on local and national levels — on issues such as birth registration, the education of girls, child trafficking and child rights.