Projects funded by The Global Fund
Plan is currently implementating a set of health projects funded by The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria. Below is a description of our current projects funded by The Global Fund.
- Togo: Improving universal-access prevention and care services for Malaria
- Haiti: Community HIV/AIDS control in the East part of the South East department
- Benin: Acceleration of access to services for the prevention of HIV infection, of care and treatment and for community support
- Benin: Projet Palu-Alafia "Stepping up community malaria care for children under five in 14 health zones in Benin in an extended partnership with a view to increased impact"
- Cameroon: Scaling Up Malaria Control for Impact in Cameroon