Celebrate World Water Day
World Water Day is an annual international day that focuses on the importance of clean water and the development and management of water resources.
Plan works year-round to address the global crisis around the lack of safe and adequate Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH). Take a look at our slideshow to see some of our most recent accomplishments!
How to Get Involved
There are several ways that you can celebrate World Water Day. Join our Walk4Wells walk-a-thon and take the first step for World Water Day!
Additional Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene Information
- VIDEO: Water, Health & Sanitation is Nothing to Poo-Poo
- See what Plan is learning about Community-Led Total Sanitation (CLTS)
- An Aversion to Reversion
- Tackling Wicked Problems in Ethiopia: Open Defecation
- Improving Sanitation – and Health – in Cambodia
- How far do people have to walk to find water during the dry season? View our infographic to find out.