Yes, I want to help children like Mariama and their families.
Your support will make a critical difference in the lives of children and families living in refugee camps in Niger.
From food and water, to temporary schools, and children's activities, you are bringing stability and security to those caught in the crossfire. Thank you for giving them hope amid the turmoil.
- $20 can provide a school uniform to keep a young child in school
- $50 can provide children with a week’s worth of activities in a safe space away from the chaos surrounding them
- $100 can feed a displaced family for a month
- $300 can provide water for refugees in TabareyBarey Refugee Camp for one day
- $440 can give one hot meal a day to 10 students in a makeshift school