Your gift to the Building Equality and Safety in Schools project will help Plan:
- Build understanding and skills of high school and junior high school girls and boys in the Tougouri area to practice gender-equitable behavior and challenge the use of violence;
- Create gender-equitable schools and promote safe learning environments through prevention and response mechanisms;
- Support families and communities in Tougouri to actively engage and demand that their schools become free from gender-based violence;
- Provide girls and boys in junior high and high school with the knowledge, skills, facilities, and support necessary for girls to manage their menstruation safely and effectively; and
- Increase access to high school for vulnerable girls graduating from junior high school supported by Plan‘s BRIDGE project.