Entry and mid-level professional women who are not already skilled trainers or facilitators will leave the workshop with knowledge of:
- Confidence-building strategies to lead more effectively;
- An assessment of personal learning styles and facilitation strategies for each style;
- A solid theoretical foundation on principles and concepts of adult learning and participatory facilitation methods—bedrock skills that can be applied to any context;
- Trusted techniques, tips, and tactics to manage various group dynamics and other challenging situations; and
- The opportunity to practice facilitating on camera and receive constructive feedback from experts and peers.
Plan International USA
Plan International USA’s leadership and capacity development team brings more than 40 years of global experience designing and leading workshops across a range of topics, including personal leadership, project management, strategic planning, advocacy, training of trainers, and facilitation. Our experienced trainers design and deliver trainings that are highly participatory, practical and hands-on, and our team prides itself on creating fun and supportive learning environments that leave participants better prepared and more confident in their abilities.
Registration Deadline: November 13, 2017
Space is limited, so please register at your earliest convenience.
$960.00 (includes course materials and coffee breaks)
Must be paid in full at time of registration.
Please Note: Cancellations made before one week of the start date will be refunded at 50%. No refunds will be given for cancellations within one week of the start date.
For registration or event questions, please contact us at email@example.com.