The clear benefit to companies and economies in having more women in leadership positions has led many corporations to invest in global initiatives that enhance women’s leadership competencies. These initiatives are designed to increase the number of women in senior roles within their workforces, expand the number and size of women-owned businesses in their supply chains, and reach women in the communities where they operate with empowerment programs.
Plan and the PIMCO Foundation will co-host “Investing in Women’s Leadership: The Promise of the Private Sector,” a panel discussion exploring the value of private sector investment in women’s leadership— both within the corporate workforce and for women globally through corporate partners and beneficiaries.
Join us to learn more about what the private sector is doing to promote women’s empowerment and create opportunities for more women to assume leadership roles and positions.
Introduction and Welcome
Dr. Tessie San Martin, President and CEO, Plan International USA
Brit Rocourt, Director, Corporate Partnerships, Plan International USA
- Sarah Middleton, Senior Vice President, Global Corporate Citizenship, PIMCO; Executive Director, The PIMCO Foundation
- Pam Darwin, Vice President, Africa, ExxonMobil Exploration Company
- Thilma Komaling, Global Women in Management Alumna (Indonesia), Plan International USA’s WomenLead Institute
- Kate Maloney, Senior Manager, Development and Exempt Organizations Practice, KPMG
- Additional panelists to be announced