In the field of international development, Plan International USA is a thought leader and implementing agency, working directly with donors, partners, children, and communities around the world. We are proud of our work and committed to a transparent relationship with journalists and members of the press.
Together, we hope to increase awareness among the general public about issues facing children in developing countries through distributing the latest news from Plan communities and countries; providing updates on emergencies; lending insight on international initiatives for the promotion of children's rights; and involving supporters in fundraising and advocacy events in the United States.
Permission generally is granted to reprint articles from this website for educational and noncommercial purposes. Requirements for reprinting are as follows:
- For permission to use material or to advise us of links to this site, email email@example.com.
- Please inform us in advance about your intended use for the material.
- When possible, use the Plan logo in association with the material. Please credit the organization for the material: "Reprinted with permission of Plan International USA."
- When material is reproduced for distribution, with permission, please send a copy to Communications Director, 155 Plan Way, Warwick, RI, 02886, USA.
- We reserve the right to refuse permission to any party to reprint material.