Are you a Plan International USA supporter? Did you just partner with Plan? Give a Gift of Hope? Receive a letter from a sponsored child? We bet you’re feeling absolutely #PLANtastic right now!
“What is #PLANtastic?” you ask.
Here’s the definition!
How you feel when you give, have given, are about to give, or are reminded that you gave to a movement that drives meaningful change for children and communities all over the world.
"Receiving that letter from my sponsored child made me feel absolutely #PLANtastic!"
- You sponsored a child.
- I just sponsored a child through @PlanUSA and formed a life-long bond that inspires & transforms communities. I feel absolutely #Plantastic!
- You gave a Gift of Hope.
- Today, I decided to #GiveDifferently with a #GiftofHope. Helping a community with an item they need makes me feel #PLANtastic!
- You donated to Because I am a Girl.
- I believe in girls’ rights to learn, lead, decide, & thrive. Supporting this cause is a #PLANtastic feeling!
- You received or sent a letter to your sponsored child.
- I received a letter from my @PlanUSA sponsored child today. Reading it reminded me of the difference I’m making. I feel #PLANtastic!
- You helped to drive meaningful change in ANY way.
- I’m proud to be part of a movement that helps people around the world! I’m feeling #PLANtastic right about now!
SYMPTOMS of feeling #PLANtastic include a happy, tingly feeling.
For most, feeling #PLANtastic results in a smile! Share your symptoms (a smiling selfie!) on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. Here’s what you can say:
- This is how I feel after giving to @PlanUSA. This #PLANtastic feeling is great! You can feel this way too: www.PlanUSA.org/Get-Involved.
Even after that initial smile is gone, there are many LASTING EFFECTS that will bring it right back. Receiving a letter from a sponsored child is one of them. Share your lasting effects on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. Here’s what you can say:
- I received a letter today from my @PlanUSA sponsored child. It feels #PLANtastic to make a difference in a child’s life!