Empowering Women and Youth Through Graduation and Financial Inclusion in Vietnam
Empowering women and youth through graduation and financial inclusion in Vietnam
What are we doing?
By targeting households at the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder, the project tested two variations of the Graduation Approach adapted to the social, economic and cultural specificities of the target populations of each region. The target populations tend to be from indigenous communities, ethnic minorities and/or people with disabilities.
- Increase government responsiveness to the needs of this population.
- Facilitate sustainable livelihood development among communities living in conditions of ultra-poverty and vulnerability by ensuring social and financial inclusion.
- Village Savings and Loans groups established and functioning.
- of household children were in school.
- of household members had access to health care services.
Your gift to Plan International USA will be used where needed most, to help create sustainable change and address the root causes of poverty and inequality. Donations can support programs, innovation, and infrastructure required to deliver our programs to girls and children worldwide, in areas such as protection, education, health, sanitation, disaster relief and economic empowerment.