Join a giving society
You are making real change in the lives of girls around the world.
Joining a giving society gives you special access to the latest news and events at Plan, plus individualized assistance to help you maximize your impact.
You can check your current membership status on your MyPlan page.
Join the 1937 Society:
Named for the year in which Plan was founded, the 1937 Society honors supporters who show extraordinary commitment to continuing our founders’ legacy of care and compassion for children in need.
Donors who contribute $1,500 or more in a single calendar year automatically become members of the 1937 Society. When you join this community of leadership donors to Plan, you’ll create transformative change for girls, their families and their communities around the world.
- Access to members-only webinars with Plan program experts.
- Access to curated content on your 1937 Society members-only page.
- Advance invitations to Plan events.
- An annual members-only update from Plan International USA President & CEO, Dr. Tessie San Martin.
- Direct access to a dedicated 1937 Society contact person in our Rhode Island headquarters.
- A designated contact person to help you plan trips to witness your impact firsthand, and/or visit your sponsored child (when travel is permitted).
- A copy of Plan International USA’s Gratitude Report, quarterly impact reports and other updates on the ongoing work made possible by your support.
Join the Legacy Circle:
The Legacy Circle at Plan was established to recognize those individuals who have thoughtfully chosen to invest in children across generations by including Plan in their estate planning or other deferred giving arrangements. This could include naming Plan in a will or trust; creating a beneficiary designation for Plan in a life insurance, IRA, or retirement account; giving through a charitable gift annuity; creating an endowed sponsorship; and/or naming Plan in a transfer on death agreement for stocks, bonds or bank accounts.
This group of generous benefactors stands together in support of Plan’s vision of a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls, ensuring that this life-changing work continues far into the future.
- Direct access to a dedicated Legacy Circle representative in our Rhode Island headquarters.
- Members-only Legacy Circle newsletter.
- Access to news alerts and bulletins on topics relevant to your estate and tax planning.
- Access to members-only curated content through your MyPlan page.
- Invitations to Plan International USA events.
- Access to members-only webinars.
To join the Legacy Circle, simply inform us in writing that you have included Plan International USA in your estate plans by completing a planned gift notification form. You can also contact Jennifer Winnett Denniston, Esq. at [email protected].